Monday, March 31, 2014

THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNNNNNN

Welp, here we are, at the end of our 23Things journey.

StumbleUpon was a website that I discovered years ago through a friend; I dabbled a bit but haven't used it in a while. It was nice to re-discover this tool, as it did cater to my interests and found articles/sites that I really enjoyed. This would be a nice, casual tool to use when you have a free moment and want to discover something neat (which you could then add to, say, a Pinterest board!)



In regards to this project, I have to admit that I've already been aware of/ using most of these "things". However, it allowed me to explore these tools a bit further, enough to learn a few new things (ie scanning an ISBN in BiblioNB? Neat!), as well as continue to embrace them. It also provided me with some added confidence, as I've been able to provide some help to a few colleagues *pats self on back*.

No comments:

Post a Comment